Sunday, June 6, 2010

Fixed The Comments!

So, I've been getting emails from a lot of readers, and have greatly appreciated it! I did, however, wonder why people were emailing rather than commenting with their questions.

Well, figured that out. My comments weren't working! Sorry about that readers, and problem fixed. So post away, and thanks again for the emails.

Also, I have absolutely no writing updates. I haven't done a lot of writing lately. And by not a lot, I mean any at all. I just finished a series of books, and I'm getting ready to pick up some Tolkien as a refresher. I absolutely adore The Hobbit series, and I'm really do a refresher course!

I also really want
 this ---->



















But that is a complete side note. It's just beautiful.

I also just finished watching every Glee episode yet released. If you haven't watched the show, I highly recommend it. It's hilarious, fun and the singing is absolutely amazing. Very unique show!

I'll do a better update when I actually get back to writing. Just consider this a week detour!

<3, Bethany

3 comments:

  1. I'm a huge Tolkien fan too! I read the entire series every year. It's not a choice--it's a compulsion. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you back. Keep in touch. Hope things are going well with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for Tolkien!

    Thanks, Ebyss :) Things are well, and I'm excited to hear more from both of you lovely ladies.

    ReplyDelete