Monday, July 5, 2010

Nothing But Time...

I have the next 3 weeks off of work. I have nothing to do besides write, write, write and do some school work.

I'm really excited for the oportunity to be able to just sit back and focus. It's going to be amazing.

I need to get my stupid first chapter figured out so I can move forward. It's so bothersome, but so important.

I also need beta readers. Badly. Volunteers? Know where I can find some? I'd appreciate any leads.

More to come in the following weeks. Perhaps even a sampler! 

<3, Bethany

2 comments:

  1. I am always up for a good read! And you have my email...(hint hint)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! Thanks. And believe me, I'll take you up on that. I'm working through an edit right now, and I'll send it over your way hopefully within the upcoming week.

    Thank you so much for volunteering! You're awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete