Friday, September 3, 2010

Reviews for Martyr so far...

Just a compilation of written reviews that make me really happy. 

"You mix action with exposition in an engaging way"


"Dark, egdy, very well written... It's a great piece, truly, one of the best I've come across lately... I'd very much like to see more."


"I was hooked from the beginning and my interest was held throughout the story."


"This is brilliant manipulation of multiple views."


"Looks like you have something special here, Bethany. Your easy style of writing holds your readers’ interest. You are a talented writer."


"This is a very interesting and vivid story."


"Please keep on writing more things just like this!!!"


"I think it has a freshness to it, a new twist on some familiar elements."


"I found this compelling and I wasn't expecting it."


"Awesome. Really, first rate work."


"I am enjoying this immensely. The writing is very good, the flow of narrative and dialogue is realistic and the characters are well rounded and likeable. The story line is intriguing, ... I am impressed by this story and can't wait to read more!"


Want to see what everyone else is seeing, or pull me down a notch (hehe)? Send me an email and let me know you want to read the first 3 chapters!


Happy weekend. 


<3, Bethany

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bethany!

    I’ve given you a blogger award! Come over to claim it, but if you don’t want it that’s totally that’s totally fine. I’ve chosen to give you the award because I seriously think your blog is amazing.

    http://parafantasy.blogspot.com/2010/09/school-and-blog-awards.html

    -Ezmirelda

    ReplyDelete