Tuesday, January 25, 2011

New Work Schedule

Woo hoo! And no, not the Sims WooHoo, but woooo hooooooooo. With some dancing.

Going from partish time to fullish time was a dream come true. After getting my new schedule, I'm super surprised to find myself with MORE time for writing. Weird, right? I'll have a full 3 hours each morning where all I have to do is catch up on reading blogs, converse with wonderful people on Twitter, and write!

So now I have to seriously bull down and pick a new WIP. Or do the MARTYR rehash. Whatever it is, I need to just do it.

I'm going to set a daily write goal of 1,000 words for right now. For those of you wanting to do the same, I'll be using #daily1K as a hashtag on Twitter. Feel free to follow along or participate!

Also, I'm going to put an open invitation out there: If you're wanting to do any type of collaborative writing (critique group, group blogging, etc) - please shoot me an email at bethanyray.goodman at gmail. (Muha, take that, spammers).

Basically, I'm just excited and would like to share that with you. Now I'm going to open up a new Word document and try to fill it instead of just stare at it. Wish me luck!

<3,

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! More writing time and a full time job, that's excellent!

    ReplyDelete