Saturday, February 16, 2013

New WIP: THE SOVEREIGN

Okay, so I burned out on Channelers. Which makes me really sad. I got 40k into the story, and realized that it was complete. Except for fleshing out the "I woke up, brushed my teeth, went to work" scenes which COULD have filled up 30k, but I can't bring myself to make Dani that boring.

I totally have a girl crush on my MC Dani. She's a spunky little thing, and her voice makes me happy. So I'm putting it away temporarily until I can find more story buried in there.

So what am I working on now? Why thank you for asking!

The new premise? Think




meets













Or something.

If I have a girl crush on Dani, then I'm going to marry Elizabeth someday. For a 700 year old mage she's amazingly non-cynical and sassy as all kinds of hell. And she can kick some SERIOUS ass. Which just... well, it makes me happy.

More to come. Besos.

No comments:

Post a Comment